Materials for: Knowledge of Artistic Styles Through Art History (taught in both Spanish and English)
Supply List and Materials Artist will provide:
- Sketch pad for acrylic paints: 9" x 12"
- Pencils for sketching
- Acrylic paints: 10 assorted small tubes purchased as a set (recommended brand: BASICS)
- Small box of pastels
- 10 Canvases: 12" x 12" to start with (as classes progress students can purchase larger canvases if they choose)
- Set of brushes for acrylic paints (Artist's Loft Necessities Natural Hair Brushes - set of 10, available at Michael's)
- Plastic cups or glass jars for water
- Cut-up t-shirts for rags
- A table easel is optional but recommended (prices vary and several options are available at Michael's)
- We recommend wearing old clothes that you don't mind getting paint on; paints are permanent on clothing!
- Plastic table cloth to protect work area